It has long been proven that from breakfast envy the state of the human body throughout the day. This is the foundation on which the food system is built . It is the morning meal that determines what our state of health will be during the day and evening, and how much we will eat later at dinner. Literally every day in the media, newspapers and magazines, there is information about the advice of specialists about the proper composition of the morning menu, and we decided to introduce you to what products doctors do not recommend breakfast.
What products doctors do not recommend breakfast
There are three common types of breakfast:
- Unbalanced – a sandwich, drunk coffee or tea, as well as any other sweet, carbohydrate or fatty foods.
- Muesli or flakes.
- One cup of coffee or a complete lack of breakfast.
- Each of these types of breakfast has its drawbacks.
Unbalanced breakfast. One of his significant drawbacks is that after such a morning meal a person very quickly begins to feel hungry. In addition, after eating a calorie sandwich with oil in the morning and sipping it with a cup of sweet tea, the blood sugar level rises sharply, the pancreas begins to intensively produce insulin , which leads to an increase in appetite. As a result, by the time of dinner, a person is already very hungry and ready to eat an elephant. Thanks to this, much more calories are consumed .
Muesli or flakes. This type of breakfast is bad because it contains a large amount of carbohydrates . All cereals are carbohydrates. Quick-cooking flakes are processed in ways that lead to the destruction of most of the fiber . Such breakfasts are low in calories, but at the same time they are not nutritious and do not contain any substances that provide the human body with useful substances and energy necessary for a busy day.
Lack of breakfast. Doctors agree that this option is the worst from many points of view. Regularly skipping breakfast people for a year can gain from 4 to 7 kilograms of excess weight. Dietitians warn that if a person does not eat more than 12 hours, the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract is disrupted. And after drinking a cup of coffee or tea since morning, the mucous stomach irritates, and the body does not benefit at all.
So, what not to eat for breakfast:
- Coffee. As already mentioned, getting into an empty stomach, coffee irritates the mucous, followed by the release of gastric juice, which, in the absence of anything in the stomach, except for coffee itself, begins to erode mucous, promoting the development of gastritis . Also, caffeine adversely affects the gallbladder, stimulating the secretion of bile. The addition of milk in coffee also does not save the situation, since caffeine in combination with the protein in milk causes the formation of kidney stones.
- Sugar. This refers to sugar in its pure form, as well as that contained in sweets, chocolates and sweet fruits, such as bananas. Sugar is quickly absorbed by the body, the pancreas starts to synthesize and secrete insulin, the blood sugar level falls, and the person feels fatigue and weakness, instead of vivacity and a surge of energy.
- For breakfast, one can not eat fatty and carbohydrate-rich food
- Yogurt. There is nothing harmful in it, it is simply useless. The bacteria contained in the yogurt are intended to improve the digestion of food, which after a night break is not yet in the stomach.
- Yeast and pastries. Yeasts contribute to increased production of gastric gases, leading to bloating, which is not particularly pleasant. In addition, after breakfast with a bun or croissant, a person, as a rule, will feel apathy.
- Citrus. Contained in large quantities in citrus fruit, acid damages the gastric mucosa. However, caution should be observed only for those people who experience heartburn after eating something sour. The rest can safely eat for breakfast an orange or drink fresh from citrus. The main thing is not to get too carried away by the freses, as this can lead to diabetes.
- Pears. For breakfast, pears are not worth it, because they (especially in hard grades) contain a large amount of coarse fiber, which can damage the stomach quite severely.
- Persimmon. Due to the content of a large number of fibers is very difficult to digest.
- Cold drinks. Doctors do not recommend drinking cold drinks either on an empty stomach or after a meal, as they cause constriction of the stomach vessels, and this slows the blood circulation and disrupts the process of digesting food.